Saturday 18 September 2010

I'm in the club...

Yesterday I joined the revolution! I went and bought some Vibram Five Fingers...in the hope that they will help correct my lower leg and foot problems. I wore them for an hour and also trained with the medicine ball with them on. I like the feel of them. They make me feel more in control of my movements and more balanced. I can certainly sense my toes being forced to work more than usual, especially the big toe that is the root cause of most of my problems. I always know my posture is more normal when my toe hurts...when it doesn't I'm protecting it too much, and putting unnatural pressure somewhere else. So I think that's a good thing.

For all the positives, I still pushed too far only 4 days after pulling my calf and aggravated it again right at the end of my training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment