Monday 11 July 2011

The second game

The second game hasn't started too well. I suddenly developed man-flu late last night and have been sneezin' and snivellin' my way through the day.
I am still trying to summon up the energy and motivation to get into the gym tonight - which is never easy on a Monday evening due to the weekly early rise and long commute, and therefore doubly tricky today. I did predict a struggle on my opponent's serve (whole new blog idea for a down day - in this tennis analogy of mine, who exactly is the opponent, and what does it mean for them to be serving?) and here it is. Just didn't expect this.

Big breakfast en route today used up nearly half my calorie allowance. Even more troubling given my good calorie burn of yesterday and therefore high-ish allowance. But boy it was good! Countered with a protein shake at lunchtime. Have to go lean and mean with lots of veggies for dinner.

But here's the real question for today...do I have to count the calories in the cold & flu medication towards my allowance or do I get them for free? Because to be honest, they don't print calorie info on that stuff but it works so well it can't be calorie free...

No comments:

Post a Comment