Friday 8 July 2011

The game is almost won.

Friday. It's been a good week. I'm 40-15 up in the first game and absolutely sure I'm going to win the point today and take the game. A mid-week weigh in that pointed in the direction that I'm on track for a 1kg loss this week.

Started the day without the planned run (weather just too wet) but substituted a pretty tough circuits class instead. Pushed us all to the limit.

Yesterday's calorie burn wasn't as high as I thought it would be. That leaves me fairly short of calories in the allowance today. I am considering a double dose of protein shakes and one normal meal, rather than the one:two I have been doing the rest of the week. But I did squeeze that GandT in yesterday, within allowance. And boy it tasted good!

In other news, I absolutely, definitely need a new hole in the belt I'm wearing today. Not worn for a few weeks, it has previously been at the point where I had convinced myself I needed a new hole but, to be honest, it wasn't really that desperate. But this morning it was so clear and obvious it was a great pleasure indeed. As it has been to have to hitch up my trousers all day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment